POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hey! : Re: Hey! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hey!
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 29 Oct 2008 16:32:22
Message: <4908c856$1@news.povray.org>
news:490768a4$1@news.povray.org...
> Snow... WTF?! o_O

No snow in Michigan yet (not here ayway).  What always amazes me is the
first snow of the year, we end up with car accidents everywhere.  It's
awful.  It's only been a few months since people were driving on solid ice,
and yet, year after year, they seem to forget how to drive during the
winter.

It's supposed to be in the 60's next week.  :-o